LE JOUR J
"If you want to organize everything yourself but want to enjoy your marriage as calmly as possible, here's what wedding access offers you"
You have made every effort to organize this day so that everything is perfect.
I am in charge of coordinating you providers to avoid quibbles and misunderstandings, I answer any questions of the guests. Married, witnesses and relatives will not take care of the organization and planning, I am present in the preparations of the bride (if desired) until the arrival of dessert so that you can enjoy your guests with confidence .
Wedding Acces manages the providers and the preparations for your big day, solves the unforeseen, avoids disturbances and ensures compliance with the overall schedule of D-Day.
The coordination formula for D-Day includes:
* A first appointment to take stock of your wedding.
* A contact with all of your service providers.
* Visit of the place of reception, management of the service providers
* Realization of the schedule of the day.
* D-7: an appointment to give the last details of the day.
* Presence on D-Day and full coordination of all providers and guests.
* Management of stress and unforeseen